Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Thanks -- Day 19

Better late than never ;-)

Today(well technically yesterday) I am thankful (again) for friends and family. My friend Nicole and I headed over to Hickory, NC for the girls clogging competition (go Emily and Chloe!!). It was so nice just to be able to catch up. Both of us have way too much going on every day to be able to spend a lot of time together so the 3 hour ride that turned into closer than 4 was a lot of fun! I am looking forward to spending this looonnnngggg clogging weekend with a friend!

I am also thankful for my sister Bridgette. Bridgette has always been an animal lover. So since she moved back to Pigeon Forge when ever I am out of town she has graciously agreed to watch my puppies and stay at my house. (This is wonderful for me AND for Momma since she always got roped into taking care of the dogs ;-) ) Well this weekend Bridgette is taking it a step farther and training the puppies on my new wireless fence. I am so excited!! I hate seeing dogs tied up -- these little guys LOVE to run so now they will be able to run in circles around the house as many times as they want!! Thanks Bridgette!

No comments: