Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 Days of Thanks - Day 18

Today I am thankful for being able to eat dinner with Emily. Working 3 jobs we are so often rush, rush, rushing to get from point a to point b that we have no choice but to grab something at a fast food place and eat in the car from here to there. Today I only had homebound after school. I was able to go watch Em's dress rehearsal for her clogging competition this weekend and we went to Whaley's Market for dinner before our band meeting. We sat at a table and ate homemade potato soup with a fried baloney sandwich for Em and a hamburger for me and just talked. It was nice to have time together sitting at a table and just talking. Even though she makes my blood pressure rise (quite frequently) I love my daughter more than life itself and would do anything for her!

No comments: