Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finally some good news

Ever heard of FuzziBunz?? LOL http://www.fuzzibunz.com/ It is an AWESOME cloth diaper company that is sending me a donation of diapers to take with me to Romania! I am so excited!

The idea to asked for donations of the new and improved cloth diapers came about from conversations with a previous volunteer who stumbled across my blog and sent me an email (Hey Stephanie!). She was asking me to give her an update on a couple of kids she and her mom worked closely with and made a comment about how huge the diapers were on one of the little girls (Alina) at the clinic. I thought, hey I will buy some of those new and improved cloth diapers to take with me for the smaller babies. (The clinic has to pay to dispose of disposable diapers so I was trying to come up with something other than Huggies.) Then I saw how expensive the new and improved cloth diapers are -- yikes! Finally the idea hit to ask for donations and FuzziBunz said yes!

So thank you to Stephanie for contacting me and FuzziBunz for their donation -- I needed some good news after the crap with Delta! :-)

No comments: