Thursday, November 20, 2008

www.themountainpress.com

Today a reporter and photographer from our local newspaper came to interview me at school about my upcoming trip to Romania. Originally the article was supposed to appear in the Sunday edition -- front page of Mountain Life -- on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. The reporter called back this afternoon and said it may be in tomorrow's edition! I am so excited... although every time the photographer snapped I think I closed my eyes LOL...

I would love for thousands of people to read this article and decide that they too want to make a difference in the lives of Romanian children!

Maybe I should have waited to blog this until after I had read the article! I hope I didn't fumble around too much... I hope the quotes make sense and don't ramble (I remember all those red marks for run-on sentences and 'rambling' comments, Ms. Chambers!) Let me know what you think!

No comments: