Monday, March 9, 2009

Rest in Peace - Sweet Maddie and Sweet Gina-Mihaela

Gina-Mihaela


Last week when my friend Caroline arrived in Tutova she emailed me with the sad news that sweet baby Gina-Mihaela had passed away the last week in February. Tonight my dear friend and teammate, Elizabeth, emailed me that sweet baby Maddie had died during surgery. Two babies that I held, fed, rocked, loved... not sure how one is supposed to handle this :-(

My only comfort lies in the fact that I believe they are now in heaven, completely healed and loved!

Gina-Mihaela




Maddie




Me holding Maddie on Day 4 in Tutova

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm sorry to hear that Maddie passed away as well, I hadn't heard about him yet. Right now I'm trying to prepare for the passing of the new Maria, because her condition seems to be getting worse every day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry,
I met litle Gina in Jan/Feb when I was at the clinic and I feel so sad at her passing, even though I only knew her for a short time. I knew her chances weren't the best but I hoped that she would beat the odds.

Sally Norton