Sunday, July 3, 2011

photos from Tuesday June 28

Emily and her mini me Mihaela


Jane and Gabriela


Kerry and Catarina (who also went to the placement center with Mihi and Gabi)


Jennea and Ana-Maria (I think.. the lighting in this wifi place makes it hard for me to see the screen!! LOL)


Valle.. sleeping the day away

A normal day at he hospital :-)

Coca getting Raul ready for his yummy lunch/snack
Raul

Elena

Carmen

Maria Cleopatra

The chair that is holding the crib railing in place..


No idea what everyone is doing here LOL

the wall outside the restaurant.. I would have never found this place on my own!


Emily with Mona :-)

Emily's yummy dessert

my delicious cream brulee.. the ice cream was different but the cream brulee was to die for!

Dan's "grandmother's cake"..
i have no idea what the name for this was in Romanian but that is how he explained what it meant to us

No comments: