Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Raul in walker


Caroline asked me to video Raul in his walker.. well, on Thursday he came into the newborn babies' room in his walker so I thought it would be a good idea to video.. then 2 seconds later Dan came in to say it was time to leave. Sorry Caroline, this isn't the best footage LOL Short and sweet.. but he hasn't been in his walker any other times I have been down :-( Our team shrank from 9 to 6 on Friday.. then Monday 2 team members stayed behind at the hotel because they weren't feeling 100% -- which made us a team of 4. I have had trouble getting down to spend time with Raul but I did go today (Tuesday) and took a few pictures. I hope to post those later tonight!

2 comments:

Rebecca Smock said...

Praying for you guys, friend! Love, love, love reading this blog and seeing pictures of the babies and your experiences.

Pat's Romanian Journal said...

I am just thrilled to see Raul moving around so much! I bought him that walker because he looked so lonely and forlorn in that crib, and I thought he could at least stand in it and watch the world go by (I placed it in the doorway). And now the wheels are on and he's moving around! That is so exciting! Gosh, I miss that kid.