Monday, November 15, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanks.. Day 15

Lots to be thankful for today...
Thankful for my dear friends who read my post yesterday and made comments to me today. I had totally forgotten that I had some automatic update emails being sent out AND I had forgotten that I had my blog linked with my facebook. I knew when I was writing last night that I wasn't writing entirely in private -- by posting it on my blog someone someday might come across it... LOL didn't realize I was forcing it down friends throats! ;-)

2 main things I want to write about tonight though...
First -- I am thankful for my job at Smith Family Dinner Theater. Most nights when I go into work one show is ending and I am there to set up for the next show. On those nights I get to hear the gospel part of the show... listening to Charlie Bob sing "O Holy Night" and listening to Jim sing "How Great Thou Art" every night helps keep me centered. Fabulous family, fabulous show.. if you ever get a chance to watch it you should just for those 2 songs alone!

Second -- I am thankful for the man at the pizza restaurant who thought Emily and I were sisters. My age has never bothered me... but it is still nice to know that everyone doesn't automatically think I look old enough to be the mother of a 14 year old! LOL Or maybe it is just the fact that my 14 year old looks older than 14!!




No comments: