Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh My Gosh!

I think I am finally up to date on my blog!! Woo hoo!! LOL

Now I truly have to go to bed because in the morning I am responsible for reading a journal entry that I haven't even written yet... LOL... we each take turns writing about our day and read it each morning at breakfast... we also take turns giving a message or quote of the day.. it is really cool, I enjoy hearing everyone else's take on what happened the day before... my entry should be amusing ;-) Considering it is the first night where a wee bit of alcohol was involved!

Hope all of you have a wonderful New Year's Day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love to hear and see the updates of the babies. i was there 15th nov- 20th dec. so in the last group. miss them lots. give my princess mihaela lots of kisses and hugs, and i hope my little peanut is good.

Anonymous said...

Terri: thank you so very much for sharing your time at the clinic. I have served on teams at Tutova annually since Sept. 1999 and so look forward to these updated reports throughout the year. Your blog with its frequent reports and pictures is excellent. I have been checking it daily for reports. Keep up the great work...thanks for sharing your time...and Happy New Year to everyone in Barlad and Tutova.
Steve Wenzel

Helen said...

Terri,
I have thought about you everyday. I can tell that things are going really well. Give those adorable babies lots of hugs for me. I am so proud of you for serving on a team to go to Tutova.