Sunday, September 14, 2008

Slowly but surely...

I feel like for each step I make moving forward to get ready for Romania there are about 3 or 4 things that shove me back... The Kids Night Out idea fell through for the month of October. I didn't get my request in to the school board in time for them to approve my usage of the building. The next meeting isn't until Oct 13. Payment in full is due prior to that :-(




I have been working on another idea...


What do you think? If you'd like to order just send me an email!! :-)
Ugh, I wish it would let me enlarge the order form even more... I am hoping that a couple of friends will take this to their kids football practices. I am also planning to distribute them to teachers at my school, Emily's school, and hopefully a couple of other schools in the county where I have friends working. Let me know if you guys have any other ideas!

No comments: